New Web to Print System with real 3D

Resologic

Banned
Hi everybody,

I was hoping to get some feedback on a web to print system we've been developing in Tokyo that offers real 3D previews of print projects. Been having a good time developing the system and hope it's well received by the community. This is not intended to be an advertisement in any way.

Demo site: Flex3D

Promotional video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KH23ctT1qZE

Thanks!

Hi everybody,

I was hoping to get some feedback on a web to print system we've been developing in Tokyo that offers real 3D previews of print projects. Been having a good time developing the system and hope it's well received by the community. This is not intended to be an advertisement in any way.

Demo site: Flex3D

Promotional video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KH23ctT1qZE

Thanks!

Loved seeing the Macintosh Color Classic (circa 1993!) in the video.
The "Car" image is not a vehicle wrap and it's not a car.
I didn't understand the video - perhaps it would have helped if you actually showed someone using the software more clearly than the kid creating a surfboard for his girlfriend. It's not clear (at least to me) who the market is for this app. Possumgal will probably like the video though.

gordo

Last edited:
Thanks a lot for the feedback gordo! I'll change the title of the truck sign design to reflect what it is more accurately.

You're right, the PV is not a great explanation of the system. We're currently working on creating videos to screen capture the app to show its functionality and how it connects to our MIS. I still have to finish translating the MIS from Japanese to English. Hopefully with more short videos explaining how the entire system works, its advantages will become more clear.

looks really promising, very slow and annoying sometimes, almost pointless, the programming is top class though.

Thanks for checking it out. The link provided connects to our demo server which is why it's slow. The actual package is 8x faster.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back