New Yosemite 10.10.4 release...any issues?

schenkadere

Hi, any issues with Adobe CC 2014 and Deskpack Suite 14 SP2? or is it safe to go ahead with it? I just my department completely upgraded and am a bit nervous to install.

What does Adobe CC2014 have to do with yosemite 10.10.4??????? Check out the thread
[h=2]Deskpack and Illustrator CC2014 - Waiting on Esko, AGAIN![/h]

Just wondering if the OS upgrade, although minor, has created any unusual issues interacting with CC and Deskpack. Clearly Deskpack users need to stay on CC 2014 until September, but any OS upgrade can create issues. I'm not sure why it seems such an odd question.

and this is the response I just got from Esko:

In response to your query, We have not yet tested on latest version 10.10.4 and we suggest you to not to upgrade to latest version for now.

schneidere-
We have tested it and everything appears to be working fine. If you had to wait for Esko to test you would not be upgrading for a while.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back