No Power to Control Panel - Please help!

Have you had any success?

Have you had any success?

eflexo,
Have you had any luck in getting your processor to reboot? If yes, what did you do? We have tried evrything we know and still no resolve.

It's Fixed!!!

It's Fixed!!!

Oh My Gosh! Finally after 5 Control Panels. Thanks to all of you for your help. It was the control panel and apparently it was just being very particular about which control panel it wanted!

THANKS!!

More details.

More details.

As of this morning we were back to exactly where we were a week ago - all our original parts. Our old board and old control panel.

We got 2 more control panels Fedx to us this morning. One of them did not work, and the second one DID. That's all that has changed. We had 4 control panels that did not work. We didn't change any other setting - everything else is as it was when we started. It's our original board in the machine with the new control panel.

I don't know why this particular control panel worked, just glad it did. We can turn the machine on and off from the "button" now.

Again, thanks so much for your adivse.

eeeek, this thread was hell.

Vlad, these pewople needed professional help, as in onsite.
They farted around for weeks trying to get these machines running, spent thousands with Agfa on parts, and now have to fight with agfa to return many of the parts they bought.

Do you not work in the field anymore Vlad?
If not, ok, but why give it away?
And this time, you and the peanut gallery were not much help.

I need to come by here more often. If they'd a called me, I'da had em up in 2 days, for a fraction of what they spent trying to "do it themselves."

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back