noise effect in digital print

pressman.in

Dear members ,

i am breaking my head on a specific issue. one of my client has a noisy effect on the prints while printing in digital press (just avoiding the press name). we use ORIS press matcher to print as per ISO standard. the background noisy /dusty pattern looks like grainy effect. the customer prints photo albums and this affects the skin tone reproduction. this looks like scum which comes in offset printing.

what all areas do you suggest me to look into. We need clean prints.

pressman

Do the original images have noise in them?
Does the printer make use of light black, light cyan, and/or light magenta?

Gordo

Do the original images have noise in them?
Does the printer make use of light black, light cyan, and/or light magenta?

Gordo

dear gordo,

it is digital press with cmyk. images are good.

i tried by changing all settings of the fiery rip. i tried to printt with reduce the density and print but couldnt do in fiery. please suggest how to print with reduced density and what is the right density we should take as target in digital press. do you suggest by changing the other machine settings like fusing temperature reduction will help.if so what othet settings should i try.

thanks for yoyr support.

selvan

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back