Oce 750 Toner not Adhering

printox

Anyone have any experience with an Oce plotwaves? We bought one used and the toner is rubbing off the sheet. It has about 850,000 prints on the counter. Could this be a lack of developer? Oddly, no errors showed up on screen.

I have no experience with your machine. However, a search shows it uses electrophotography for getting the toner on the sheet, and Radiant Fusing technology to fuse the toner to the sheet. Not likely that developer has anything to do with your issue, but certainly a lack of proper fusing would allow the toner to rub off.

Thanks for the link and explanation. I think you are right. I was hoping it wasn't a heat problem. Sounds like it is a throw away. Thanks for doing the research.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back