odd question...anyone need old Snow Leopard installer disks for anything?

schenkadere

I have two unopened I just found. Sometimes folks have that old software they don't want to let go of and run older Macs. It's probably a difficult item to find if anyone in the universe actually needs it. lol. They are version 10.6.3 I also have the 10.6.7 combo update disks.

Last edited:
I have two unopened I just found. Sometimes folks have that old software they don't want to let go of and run older Macs. It's probably a difficult item to find if anyone in the universe actually needs it. lol. They are version 10.6.3 I also have the 10.6.7 combo update disks.
I don't need them but I have been trying to save installers into cloud storage as you never know when you will want to do something with an older machine. Might be worth creating an installer file and just toss the discs

I don't need them but I have been trying to save installers into cloud storage as you never know when you will want to do something with an older machine. Might be worth creating an installer file and just toss the discs
Nah...I'll sell them with my Cabbage Patch dolls one day, lol.

Snow Leopard is the last version of OSX that supports PPC applications. I'm sure some nerd can use them.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back