Offline Sheetfed UV Coater

Are the SALESMEN ASLEEP !

Are the SALESMEN ASLEEP !

Hello,
Yes , I can provide you a new or used coater that you will cherish for many years. I am awake , up early and have all the answers (just ask my wife).
I ANSWER MY PHONE TOO !!!!
Curtis 909) 539-3701

Check out the coaters offered by Autoprint India...good quality at a reasonable price.

Ballywood Coaters

Ballywood Coaters

All,
Where does this all end ? A shop needs a small coater and next month he is trying to replace the main drive motor calling Bangladesh !. You can also buy a coater made in Iraq cheap ! If you like chasing down parts and not producing product.
Parts from Grainger ? I will bet on them being around.
I have coaters in the field used every day without service for 7 , 10 years plus no service needed , with parts down the street. No other person or company making coaters in the US can say that .
Rookies in the industry taken to the slaughter !
Nice paint and works great at the trade show . Light duty maybe ok. Feed to many sheets and you break 5 parts instead of none. Drive belt, idler pulley , idler shaft , roller adjusters both sides. Pot metal and chrome plated plastic. Thats reality.
Need a 12 year old Walco Coater that runs like new ?
This machine was made with PRIDE.
GOT PRIDE ?
Curtis

I am not going to spend my nationalistic ammo here...all I can say is suit yourself.

Besides, I think he and his company are located in the UK.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back