OKI ES-3640e for SALE same print engine as Xante Ilumina

OkiTech

Hi, we have 5 units at this time, with finisher or without.
OKI ES-3640e all in nice condition. Warious print counts but no high miles.
It is the same engine as OKI C 9800 series and Xante Ilumina with multifinction functions added. Prices are $1700 with no finisher and $2100 with finisher. We can secure to the pallet for $100 and ship nationwide. Please contact me for details if you are interested.

I have a 9600 - which isn't really the same machine. So, I was thinking of a complete machine and maybe a engine without finishing - in the hope of having some redundancy. Depending on shipping costs - I'm in Seattle - I'm considering getting 2 w/finishers. I would imagine that these weigh 275+ with finisher and around 225 w/o?

Hi, they weight way over 500 lbs in complete set-up. Please let me know your zip code and if commercial / residential address is forklift / loading dock present so I can calculate the delivery cost.

I'm at 98101 - and I have loading dock height with a cube truck - could be pallet jacked from semi. Also, are you in Brooklyn? I could also probably pick these up if you are?

Thanks,
Siris

[/B]
Hi, they weight way over 500 lbs in complete set-up. Please let me know your zip code and if commercial / residential address is forklift / loading dock present so I can calculate the delivery cost.

Hi, we have another machine coming tomorrow and 3 machines in stock are actually really nice machines but missing HDD's - previous owner took them out for Information safety purposes. We have one that is perfectly fine and last one having been quality tested yet. So over the weekend we should have 2 excellent machines for you, If I have to, I will put HDD's in 2 nicest machines, test them with finishers and report back to you. As far as pick up, how do you need them? Shrink- wrapped or on the pallets? Also how would you like to handle finances? We can do Certified check, Wire, Credit card and most likely any other possible way that you are comfortable with. Before we begin final preparations, I would like to request a reasonable deposit - hope that is understandable. My phone number is 917-449-6118 Roman.
You had mentioned yours in previous messages - lets get in touch and figure it out.
Thank you.
Roman / Unlimited Business Technologies.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back