Oki, Xerox or Konica Minolta for best print quality?

MattOz

Can anybody provide feedback or advice for the following, no matter how small a contribution.

Which machine from the following produces best print quality -

1. Xerox phaser 7750/60
2. Oki 9850
3. Konica Minolta Magicolor 8560

Mainly used for short run brochures, flyers, cards and photo books.

The Oki 9850 will produce some very nice prints, but the consumables, particularly the drums...can be quite expensive to deal with. It's not really what I would call a "production" or "workhorse" type of machine. I am not familiar with the other two machines.

HI,

from the print quality the best is xerox phaser 7760. I am running it and it is fine, can be calibrated easily. The oki, i have seen test prints of the executeve version ES , the quality in the solid areas is not so good. Bad for photos and flyers with large areas. I would go for xerox so. Also the service of Oki printer is alittle bit problem, but that may vary from country to country. havce good luck and may be you can buy a used one to ensure it does what you want.
Have a good luck
www.vivaprint.cz

Hi, as being said - Xerox does give a nicer prints indeed but OKI has a few trick of it's own..
#1 It has a straight path from by-pass so stock stays flatter and it sounds happier while running heavy stock VS Xerox does 2 of 90 degree turns.
#2 It can shoot 47 inch long banner, that could be a good sell in certain markets.
#3 One of the thickest materials can fed trough this machine.

I have a Xerox 7335 which is MFP built on Phaser 7760 and OKI ES-3640e and OKI ES-3640 GA machines for sale, all with really low print counts, Contact me if you are intersted, we're in NY, USA.

Also as being mentioned in many treads here - it is all about representation - you really need to research your service offering in where ever you are. A good serviced machine of any brand will beat the poorly serviced machine of more superior model / brand.
I personally, well being an equipment dealer and printing shop gives me good options, but I have a Xerox WorkCentre 2636 (predessidor of 7335) for higher quality jobs and OKI ES-3640 next to it for heavier stocks.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back