Online Document Editor/Designer?

ikim86

Does anyone know of a software capable of this? Not sure where the attached screenshot is from, a customer of mine reached out asking if we would be able to implement something like this.

When uploading an order on a web2print system, customers have the ability to do simple edits to fit artwork properly to ordered size and bindery options:
  • Size manipulation (proportional or stretch/skew)
  • Ability to move artwork around the document

2.png

ikim86

I never tried but check this.
Thanks for the suggestion - it looks like a full-fledged online design application. We are looking for something that just allows customer to manipulate size and positioning to make sure their artwork fits within the specs of their ordered size. This would eliminate a lot of back and forth with our customers and support reps.

bbertolani

Thanks for the suggestion - it looks like a full-fledged online design application. We are looking for something that just allows customer to manipulate size and positioning to make sure their artwork fits within the specs of their ordered size. This would eliminate a lot of back and forth with our customers and support reps.
I'm not sure but I think that is possible to custom the actions that could be made by the user. In this case just active the move and resize to fit in your proposal.

dmitry.s

Hi,

Someone has already shared a link to Customer’s Canvas by Aurigma above. Here is a demo illustrating how this feature works in our product:

Preflight

Feel free to reach out to our team if you have any questions.

Automatically Autonomous Automation

Automatically Autonomous Automation
Although the autonomous car is not quite ready, a lights out print operation is something you can do right now if you have a comprehensive Print MIS (Management Information System). The advantages can put money on your bottom line. So what’s your next step? Link to Article