Online Document Editor/Designer?

ikim86

Does anyone know of a software capable of this? Not sure where the attached screenshot is from, a customer of mine reached out asking if we would be able to implement something like this.

When uploading an order on a web2print system, customers have the ability to do simple edits to fit artwork properly to ordered size and bindery options:
  • Size manipulation (proportional or stretch/skew)
  • Ability to move artwork around the document

2.png

I never tried but check this.

Thanks for the suggestion - it looks like a full-fledged online design application. We are looking for something that just allows customer to manipulate size and positioning to make sure their artwork fits within the specs of their ordered size. This would eliminate a lot of back and forth with our customers and support reps.

Thanks for the suggestion - it looks like a full-fledged online design application. We are looking for something that just allows customer to manipulate size and positioning to make sure their artwork fits within the specs of their ordered size. This would eliminate a lot of back and forth with our customers and support reps.
I'm not sure but I think that is possible to custom the actions that could be made by the user. In this case just active the move and resize to fit in your proposal.

Hi,

Someone has already shared a link to Customer’s Canvas by Aurigma above. Here is a demo illustrating how this feature works in our product:

Preflight

Feel free to reach out to our team if you have any questions.

You can check our form based editor for personalizing and customizing on demand products. Its Quick and easy. Print customers will be able to customize and order their favorite product in just three simple steps.

1. Browse and select the product

2. Fill up form with required details and upload logo

3. Add to cart and process to checkout.

DesignNBuy provides all-in-one designer solution which is one of its kind webtoprint solution that have both QUICK EDITOR and DESIGNER STUDIO for enabling product editing and customization.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back