Online PDF file check

mart3223

Hi All,

I'm a bit new here, so I hope that I post this message at the good forum. This summer we will start with our own production on a Kodak Nexpress. We are allready selling print products online for 7 years with our own developed webshop (magento with some nice extra's).

We use at the moment a SAAS based file-check system. It places PDF files on a Indesign Server wich create a new PDF with cropmarks. Customers can online upload there PDF's and JPG files and allso scale it online.

The service is very expensive and not really stable. Does somebody know a different (online) solution?

Kind Regards

Mart (the Netherlands)

Hi,

Callas pdfToolbox Server is what you're looking for. This is the prepess workflows' swiss army knife. You can deploy it on a hardware server or in a virtualized environment. Hook it up to your webshop (notice: extensive web skills needed) and you're good to go.

Hi All,
Good day i am new member and i just want ask. we are looking a "Production Printer with a cheap price" we are located in Dubai UAE.

Hi All,
Good day i am new member and i just want ask. we are looking a "Production Printer with a cheap price" we are located in Dubai UAE.

Why is it always people from the Middle East posting things in random threads with little to no relevance, and scant information to helpfully reply?

Hi All,

I'm a bit new here, so I hope that I post this message at the good forum. This summer we will start with our own production on a Kodak Nexpress. We are allready selling print products online for 7 years with our own developed webshop (magento with some nice extra's).

We use at the moment a SAAS based file-check system. It places PDF files on a Indesign Server wich create a new PDF with cropmarks. Customers can online upload there PDF's and JPG files and allso scale it online.

The service is very expensive and not really stable. Does somebody know a different (online) solution?

Kind Regards

Mart (the Netherlands)

Hi,

may I ask who this SAAS supplier is?

Thanks

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back