Online Quotation and Ordering Software

Chris-Q-Quote

Hi All,

I'm just looking to see what everyones thoughts are towards a software program that is designed for SME print businesses. The program enables 24/7 quotation for any printers website and it also gives the facility for online ordering. Google 'try q quote' and let me know your thoughts.

Cheers

Chris

Hi guy's,

Thank you for the replies. However, my business is Q-Quote software. I am trying to gain some feedback on my product and whether this will be of interest to small and medium print business with very little online presence.
We are also trying to create a community for all SME print businesses to interact and work with each other. We have sat back and watched the print industry fluctuate vastly over the years and the market share of large print organisations is akin to the likes of Walmart or Tesco. Give us a look at Q-Quote - Print Quote Software or just message me here.

Many thanks,

Chris

Hello Chris,

How is your projects works? is it that we write down the printing products details and then work out the price quickly?

Hi Kitty,

The Q-Quote software comes with built in products and costs. These are standard UK print industry base lines that enable a printer to get up and running straight away. However, there is full customisation available to individual printers to amend their own costs and what profit they want on the jobs.
Essentially the software will enable instant quotes (either in-house and/or web facing) and provide an online ordering facility without the need for heavy software investment.

Another great thing about our software is that you do not need to download anything. You can use the software through our site or if you want to make this web facing, you only need to copy and paste some HTML coding into your existing site.

Hope that gives you a better idea of what Q-Quote is and you are more than welcome to look at our site here Q-Quote - Print Quote Software

Many thanks,

Chris

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back