OPS online print solutions

It was a tough decision to cancel the support but after looking at the cost vs benefits (only called support 1 time last year) the cost just didn't seem justified - hence the idea for a user based forum . . .

Have been using OPS for 7 years now. Very modular and flexible. We do a large amount of B2B sites for our clients. Actually been able to acquire business that was being serviced by national printers with their proprietary solutions. Have gotten great results and the OPS solution, according to our customers has more features than the other provider could offer.

Also have started to work on retail solutions for our own vertical markets for our digital printing business. The good is you can make as many brands as you want, control your own template building and porting without additional cost from them.

Back when we acquired OPS we reviewed everything that was available. Have not demo'ed anything of recent that would cause us to look further.

Ok,
I finally got around to installing forum software to use for a user to user help site for OPS. Keep in mind the following:

1. I have never set up a forum before.
2. This forum is on my own server, so response might be a bit slow.
3. This forum is in no way associated, or endorsed by OPS and is not a substitute for there service.
4. Any comments, or suggestions for/about the site should be posted there and not here.
5. You must register to view or post to the site.

Site can be reached at: An OPS User 2 User Help Forum

i have saw a tool in java exactly same like ops.
a sample template is loaded at
Imaging Tool

Your recommendation are post here and the tools will now load fast, it is around 1.5 mb size.Look and feel is better than ops...

New OPS customer

New OPS customer

I don't plan on canceling my support anytime soon, but I still like the idea of a user based forum.

I just purchased OPS and also like the idea of a user based forum specifically for the product. I think there would be a lot of benefit in sharing information tips etc. I guess the best place would be here?

Having said that, my first challenge is getting my templates into the system. This i discovered is a long arduous task and wondered how OPS users got round this. In-house or outsourced?

dV

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back