OEM TONER CARTRIDGES XANTE Ilumina Digital Press, 502 GS. INTEC 2020
Hi guys, I have OEM toner cartridges for:
Xante Ilumina Digital Color Press, 502GS
Intec 2020
Xerox Phaser 7400
OKI C9600 / 9800
OKI C9650 / 9850
OKI ES3640e MFP

This is not a straight-forward deal as usual so let me explain to make sure that you're comfortable with is offer:
Oki sells it's printers and/or engines to many companies, printers such Xante Ilumina and Intec CP202 are pretty much OKIs also Xerox Phaser 7400 with addition that Xerox made their own Formatter and UI but engine is in fact OKI also SHARP and Lucidium and probably few more companies were selling rebadged OKIs. OKi made toners for all of them with only difference of RFID chips and fitting pins combination, that's pretty much all to it.
I have 100+ of toners cartridges designated for SHARP Line at very reasonable price. What I am offering is that I will chip the toners to you request i.e. along with the order, just tell me the printer make and model that you need them to be. Cartridges will arrive with all original seals and in SHARP Original box chipped and ready to use. With significant saving you still be using OEM supplies which the best way to go.
Price: Black $95, CMY's are $135 each color.
QTY purchase discount can be discussed.
Price include ground shipping withing mainland USA.
If you have a question please post here or contact me VIA private message, I will be checking the mailbox few times a day.
Thank you.

Hi.
There is no date stamp of any kind on them. - I would consider this a minus because I can't give straight answer.
We had been Re-chipping and selling/using these SHARP Branded toners for years for Xerox Phaser 7400 and OKI C9800/ES3640 that we sold and service locally - never a single problem as it is expected from original product. - This is a plus, I am 100% confident that I am offering a Genuine product that is to perform as it should. Another plus is that I am a Elite Level OKI Service Certified Tech not just a person who happens to be got bunch of toners in his hands.
Chips are $6-10 each, It will be fair to lower the price by $15 since I don't have to actually spend my time changing them.
Let me know.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back