PageFlex W2P - Feedback or Thoughts?

Ritter

I'm looking through the plethora of W2P systems out there still and I have come across PageFlex by Bitstream (the same people who run myfonts). I don't hear much word-of-mouth about this solution so I'm looking for actual end-user feedback.

Does anybody out there have any experience with this solution? Any feedback positive, negative or indifferent is greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Yes, I used them for a number of years with a prior company. I loved the functionality, and it really did the job. I wasn't as smart as I should have been about forecasting the long term costs, so just make sure you know about annual fees, support fees, hosting fees and training costs. Their price point may be the primary reason you don't hear of too many people using them, but it is a fully loaded software package, and if you need it to do some amazing things, it certainly can.

W2P solution

W2P solution

Are you doing the printing yourself or just want the store front capabilities linked to a printer?

The company I work for will handle all of the printing for you and provide you with a store front.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back