PageFlip with links

lnivin

We're looking for PageFlip software that will link from the magazine and also that we can create links to a certain page.

I looked at 3Dissue, which offers this, but they also charge for each customer. As we are a printing company with many customers, this was not economical.

We're hoping for a software solution that we can hand the pageflip file over to our customers.

Any input would be appreciated.

Thank you,
Linda Nivin

I'm currently testing: FlippingBook - software for creating online publications, magazines, photo albums and flip books with the real page turning effect. Windows only unfortunately but it will do in our case I think.

I'm in the same boat as a printer wanting to supply the flip book to customers. The above does not have the linking feature built into it but I've found that if the PDF already has links in it or if I create links in Acrobat in the PDF that they will be clickable links in the Flip Book.

Re: PageFlip with Links

Re: PageFlip with Links

Hello,
You can try flip page software. Last month, our company made a page flipping fashion magazine with the tool, you can view the demo at: //gmag.gulahmedDOTcom/cat/021201/preloaderDOTswf
The tool allows users to insert links to specified pages.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back