pale inking when tuned

hi
we are having manugrah make fronline machine can print 16 pages in colour 6pages in black and white. we have peculiar problem in a particular unit in this unit always there very little colour work and photos so when we tune to maintain the grey by levelling the ink either becomes pale or heavy inked in that pages we were unable to maintain the grey.please help me ove
rcome this problem.(ink lelling done from console)

Add 25% of transparent white or extender(sometimes known as) in that unit only. Run the press for 1//2 to 1 hour and see the result you get. Keep your ink and water to a minimum. I am assuming this is offset printing. Good luck and let me know the result please.

Best,
D Ink Man

Clear varnish, non pigmented, with the same approximate rheological properties as the ink you are having an isssue with.

Any further question to understand what this 'white' is, please contact your ink supplier. They will know exactly what it is.

Again, please let me know the results once you execute the action, 25%.

Best,
D Ink Man

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Not Oil

Extender my friend, also can be known as varnish.

Listen to what I say. OK?

D

Lost in translation ?

Lost in translation ?

Gentlemen,

In my opinion this problem relates to a poor roller train setting.

a) First, Ink starvation then overinking onto the plate.

Regards, Alois

Could be Alois, but as you well know, you have to be there for best diagnosis.
We are both stabbing I would say. Very limited info to work on. Good reply sir.

D Ink Man

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back