Paper Cup Printing

goudou42

Hi, i have a Heidelberg sm102 5color with IR Dryer, Grafix Powder spray (without aqueous coating or uv lamps)

I have a client who wants to print paper cups. The paper he uses is by Storaenso cupforma 1pe
We printed the job but after 5 days the sheets is not fully dry, if you rub the job the ink come out.
I used and ir lamps but i didn't see a big diferrence

Plz someone give me any advice

Thanks.

I have printed StoraEnso for liquid packaging cartons and the curing methods we used were UV and EB (Electron Beam) inks.
At that time we made sure we had good climate and humidity control of the Paper Board prior to printing and monitored our fountain solution very closely as we found this could effect the curing of our inks. Also we made sure our inks were not putting down a too thick of an ink film on the board.

I have printed StoraEnso for liquid packaging cartons and the curing methods we used were UV and EB (Electron Beam) inks.
At that time we made sure we had good climate and humidity control of the Paper Board prior to printing and monitored our fountain solution very closely as we found this could effect the curing of our inks. Also we made sure our inks were not putting down a too thick of an ink film on the board.
The problem with our machine is that we don't have uv

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back