Paper Stock Availability—Webinar

The availability of paper stocks has become more limited & unpredictable, causing paper supplies to dwindle & prices to increase. Printing Impressions is hosting a no-charge webinar on paper supply chain issues & planning ahead.

Details—
Thursday December 16, 2021 at 2 p.m. ET: Planning Ahead to Address the Challenges in the Paper Supply Chain.

I don't understand how more information about the issue - from people dealing with the issue - is relevant to solving the issue.
If they are really helping with our problem(s) how are they talking about dealing with the CAUSE(S)?
So I guess they are just monetizing (with our info) the probability of continuing shortages and gathering more info about our problem as to monetize it in the future.
I so want to be wrong.

I don't understand how more information about the issue - from people dealing with the issue - is relevant to solving the issue.
There's an old saying: "No news is bad news". If certain problems are not discussed, they don't improve.

We all know the cause, the paper manufactures are sitting on the paper supply because they are owned by investors that want more $$$$. They are gobbling up everyone they can so they can control the prices here in the states. Talk till your blue in the face and you won't solve the underlying problem.

Reactions: DYP

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back