phone support

dauby

Does Esko Artworks have email support anymore? I've emailed them a few times in the past with no reply. Its just some minor questions that I didn't think I would have to call about.

Thanks

Re: phone support

I've been using both. One thing I will note. I was using Apple Mail and they weren't getting some of my emails. I switched to using Thunderbird and they now get them. They never bounced back or anything but AWS support said they never got them. Not sure if that applies to you or not.

I did get an email from them a month or two ago about the new support number to use. I've emailed them since with success but it has been a couple of weeks now so possibly they have quit email support. I asked once if it was better to use phone or email and they recommended I use email. If that has changed it would be nice if they let people know.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back