Photo Book software

Greetings All,

We are looking at purchasing Photo Book software but ave only been able to find two suppliers - M-Photo and Kodak, are there others available?

Would appreciate input on other solutions.

Best regards
Colin Doyle
CED Print and Finishing

Hi Colin,

I'm the owner of My Reflections Photobooks, we're an Australian based photobook company. We've developed photobook software and are looking to license it to print providers.

If you're interested in talking with me, you can email tyler at myreflections dot com dot au.

Tyler Crosbie

PC software only.
Pity that you couldn't come up with an OS neutral solution. :-(

J

Hi Colin.

I'm the technical director of a UK based company who develop a multi-lingual cross-platform Mac OS X and Windows based photobook software.

If you are still looking for a solution then please contact me and I can put you in contact with our managing director.

If, by chance, you are an HP user we are currently at the DSCOOP event in Florida this week (we work with all digital presses though).

Regards,
Kevin Gale
Transeo Media

What are your needs exactly? One name I've heard in the printing industry for photobook software is Digi-labs, Inc. I believe they partner with with Kodak and Canon in various capacities.

We are a Digital Book Printing Company and are interested in getting involved with printing Photobooks as well and therefore are looking for software solutions to facilitate this.

regards
Colin Doyle

Hey Colin, we are in the same business, we are also a digital printing company, and main products are photobook, calendars.....

Joy Jia

Ho Joy,

What software do you use?

Regards
Colin

Sorry Colin, actually we mainly offer the printing service to some websites, so I'm not sure what software they use, , and our own brand of photo book printing website is just at the begining, the photobook software is under designed by a software company in Hangzhou, China.

Best regards,

Joy Jia

Photobook printing automation

Photobook printing automation

Hi Colin,

We are partnering with several photobook (and photo related products) software developers.
Our company has software to automate the production of digital books, photo products and everything related to imposition of any print jobs. The main product is called Impostrip On Demand Digital.

We will be at PMA (PMA | PMA 09) next week. This is where most serious photobook software companies exhibit their solutions.

If you want more details from us, please contact me directly at [email protected]

Ray Duval
Ultimate Technographics Inc.

Why do you want to purchase one when a high quality photo book printer provides a downloadable software for free? Try Photo Books by Smilebooks - their free software allows me to create and design a digital photo book. It is quite easy-to-use as well. I am really impressed with the quality and service they provide. You can easily order a hard copy.

Hi Pat,

You may check our Koffeeware Photo Web Shop solution. It is a hosted, fully customizable e-commerce solution dedicated at selling photo customized photo products. It includes an online application for creating photo books.

Best regards,
Carl

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back