Picture Library for Kodak- Screen or Lino TP, anybody helps us!!!!!

anon2283

Hi everybody,

I need your reference or help on Scitex Creo spare-part. I'm working and building co-operation world wide. Sometime, I or my partner receive order from customer for Kodal-Scitex spare part with CAT, P.N or S.N. Problem is I don't know correctly part because sometime CAT or P.N are wrong. So that anybody tell me some resources, website or library where we can check, collect picture, CAT or S.N correctly for Kodak- Scitex spare part or equipment.

The same question for Screen or Heildeberg Herkules spare part, S.N with library or sources of its picture.

I hope somebody spends time and give us advice. It's helpful for everybody.

Cheer!

dear Mr how are you
please can you help me
i have one machine herkules pro and i need manual of error because last week is stopped and i read this message 8205

... and again, and again, and agian...
You, both fellas, ask for internal Service Documentation with a CONFIDENTIAL classification :(
BTW on some www. sites you could obtain some manuals in PDF format but not for free (and again, that's out of law)

Last edited:

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back