Pitstop 8.5 (?)locked up

twitch5253

My Pitsop quit working. Using it with Acrobat Pro 9, I managed to drag the pitstop tools of of the regular toolbar and now it attachs itself to the document window. If i try and move it or select a tool, Acrobat crashes. I thought i would delete the preferences and restart, but the preferences never reset themselves. The pref folder is empty. i tried reinstalling and there are still no prefs and I am still crashing! Anyone? Using Mac OS 10.5.8

We are having the same issue with Pitstop 09...I've had to go back to acrobat 8 for now until Enfocus fixes the issues. I do have a case open with them and they were looking at my crash logs.

I got a reply from Enfocus tech support - it is a 'known' issue that Adobe is working on. I can't understand why a reinstall would not work. At least we had 8 to fall back on.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back