Pitstop action to insert blank pages

assinippi

I need a Pitstop action to insert a blank page after a specific size page. We have 1 sided tab pages that need to stay stet while the rest of the book adjusts for drilling.

Anyone done this before?

Thanks

Not yet, but I will tomorrow. What's the size of the page that needs the blank after it?

Last edited:
The size blank page we need for this project is 11.7x8.77 inches. It would be nice if it was something we could define differently in the future. We need a blank page to follow an existing tab. After adjusting the page positions of the non tab pages which are a different size for punching (selected by size) we will be deleting the blank pages (also selected by size).

Thanks

We took a look at this today, and we're nearly there but not quite. So we'll add it to the development list as a feature request.
We can select the page based on size, and we can add a page, but we can't add a page based on the selection, so that's the bit we have to add.
Drop me a mail at [email protected] with your contact details and i'll add your name to the feature so when we do it you are informed and get invited to beta test it.

I do this with Esko Automation Engine.

How do you add a second blank page to a PDF w/ AE?
I'm actually looking to duplicate page one on to page two and then select certain layers and delete them. Just need to find out how to make that scond page and dupe everything from the first page and put it one page two

Any updates on this I am stuck with the same issue of needing to add a blank page to every third page in my pdf in order for it to print in duplex mode , anyone?

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back