Pitstop Renewal

pabney

Anyone have a clue how to change the subscription payment info for Pitstop? I received an email today saying the renewal failed. Not surprising, I have a new card since last year. It also says to log into my.enfocus.com and change the info, but I see no way to manage any information regarding payment options. Do I need to go to a different site to change this info?

Thanks
Paul

Anyone have a clue how to change the subscription payment info for Pitstop? I received an email today saying the renewal failed. Not surprising, I have a new card since last year. It also says to log into my.enfocus.com and change the info, but I see no way to manage any information regarding payment options. Do I need to go to a different site to change this info?

Thanks
Paul

It is so funny that you posted this today, as I was going to post the same thing, on the same day. Our subscription needed updated card info, and when I followed the link to update it, I can't find any way to do it. Three of us at work were searching through the options, but finally gave up. I will try calling them tomorrow.

It's a problem with the ecommerce site we are using I am afraid, you can't change the credit card to a different one.
The team are aware and are working on it.

Here's the recommended process for handling this situation currently.

Check myEnfocus in the 7 days after the automatic payment failure. You''ll see a link on myEnfocus to do a manual payment. There you can change your credit card details and manually pay for the renewal.
If the subscription has expired completely, then you don't have an option to re-activate it anymore and you'll have to buy a new subscription (no new Enfocus ID needed)

You can't pro-actively change your credit card information (even before the payment will fail), you'll have to get a new subscription (not a new Enfocus ID).

We are working on getting this implemented, so hopefully it will be in place the next time you need it.

Last edited:

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back