Pitstop Server - Crop

kaiserwilhelm

So, I have created MANY eals to run in Pitstop server in the past.
However, I am getting nowhere on Crop!
I simply want to have an eal (that works fine in standalone Pitstop) that will crop a PDF by 72 points on all sides.
I cannot get this to work in Pitstop Server! I own V9.3 of server. I even went to another machine and built a new eal in standalone 9!
ARRGGHHH!
The log shows that - A resource needed by an active hot folder has unexpectedly become available.

I have built and rebuilt hot folders four times from scratch!

Version 9 EAL attached. This DOES work as a stand alone. In PS Server (Version 9.3) it does not. I get the error indicated yesterday.

Can you send it to me please?
I think you have my email?

Attachments

• Crop_One Inch_Version 9.eal.zip
    1.7 KB · Views: 205
Try using negative numbers in the Resize > Delta X & Y size.

Try using negative numbers in the Resize > Delta X & Y size.

Version 9 EAL attached. This DOES work as a stand alone. In PS Server (Version 9.3) it does not. I get the error indicated yesterday.

It worked for me.

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 191
Yes, so I feel like an idiot. The version 10 eal had a negative in it. It would NOT work in version 9 Server.
However, when I made a version 9 (on another machine), I forgot to put in the negative.
So, part dumb, and part learning that I need to make my eals in 9 to go to a 9 server.
Thanks guys.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back