Pitstop V21 (update 1)

kaiserwilhelm

What am I missing? Why is this SO difficult every time there is an update?
Pitstop V2021 working just great last Friday. Stupidly install the update to 2021 this morning.
Suddenly, it cannot find a license! License program clearly shows v2021 with 9 available.
So, just to get going I try to uninstall and go back to what I had last Friday. NOPE.
I cannot seem to find all of the folders / subfolders / etc to get it to allow an "older" version to install?
After all of these years, why is there not a script to remove ALL remnants of Pitstop in cases like this!

I have installed that update on several Macs running either Mojave, Catalina, or Big Sur and never experienced that on any of them. Are you on a Mac or Windows.

So, the culprit was this. Along with the update one must update their license server to 2021 (Update 1)
It just seems that the pendulum has swung too far with Enfocus. A decade ago serial numbers for Pitstop were passed around like candy. It seemed that Enfocus acted (rightly)
but that now, we are in the Quark circa 1998 mode - the security to the average, law abiding person has gone too far. I have not had one successful update from Enfocus in the
past two years. Always "something". Not quite sure why an update to the license server is needed simply to update a license? Either way, up and going now - until V 22

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back