Plate Holder/Rack on a budget!

CGUK

I know you can buy racks to put plates in to dry but have any of you made your own? I reckon over the years a lot of guys have come up with clever wee solutions to problems like this! I want to make something for our guys on the print floor so they can put the plates in it after they come through the processor. We tend to lean them up against various office items and stack them in such a way they don't touch each other until dry. It's not ideal as we all have to work round them!

Any ideas would be welcome!

what size plate . . . punched or straight edged - ????? I got some ideas but need to know what you are dealing with :)

Your plates are coming out of your processor wet? Ours come out dry.

Instead of coming up with a way to put them in a holder. I would try and get the plate dry coming out of the processor.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back