Plockmatic Pro35

Hello,

im having an issue that i cant figure for an hour now, but im sure i did it before but i guess getting older is taking its turn :)

I have a file of 500 pages A4 and each page must be printed and folded separately to A5, but when i put options on Plock to fold A4 to A5, its going like a booklet. He puts all pages on one stack and tryes to fold them all at once (i tryed first 4 pages just as a test and he made an 8 pages brochure without stapling). How should i set it so he folds every page separately one by one?

Thank you in advance for answer!

Generally in-line finishers treat each file as a set, so unless there's some kind of subset finishing option in your controller, you'll need to send it as 500 1 page documents. It should be pretty easy with a hotfolder. Acrobat has a feature that allows you to split pages, so you could just tell it to split by 1, then have all the files save into said hotfolder.

Generally in-line finishers treat each file as a set, so unless there's some kind of subset finishing option in your controller, you'll need to send it as 500 1 page documents. It should be pretty easy with a hotfolder. Acrobat has a feature that allows you to split pages, so you could just tell it to split by 1, then have all the files save into said hotfolder.
Yeah Acrobat can extract all pages as separate files, thats a solution but i was trying to avoid to have 500 files on the list. Its weird...something simple as that sounds like an issue. If i dont think of anything else i will have to do it like that. Thanks for advice!

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back