polar 115 ED backgauge problem

Dieudos123

Hello everybody,
Please anyone can help me to resolve the problem I have on Polar 115 ED?
when I switch it on every thing is fine but the backgauge can not advance,it can only
return.
When I press the button to advance it displays : Backgauge end position(77)
I checked the limit suitches are ok.
and it can not find the reference point.
Thanks in advance.

Hi sir:
1)Please test, the contact S 10 for forward ON, in the electronic board SAP If the LED v19 Yellow normally is OFF, when you push the S 10 for forward, will be pass the LED to ON.

If NOT doing, test the contact S10, for loose wires, dirty, or faulty.

2) iF not doing, test too the limit swtich S9 in electronic board Led yellow V23 normally ON, if not look in the swtich for, loose wires, dirty, or disajustment or faulty, and replace it.

Good luck, or let me know,

Blessing

[email protected]

Mobile+WhatsApp:+505 8861 1441

Hi
Thank you for the reply.
I have already done all you said but no change.
Also I checked SAP board for the basic condition LED lights.
All LEDs are normal but LED yellow V5 is on and according to service manual ,it should be off !
Is this normal ?

Hi:
Did You x continuity the Switch? AND working good?.
Normally, if they are in Normal position, the respective Led, must be yo change from Off to No or Vice - Versa.

2) V5 led must be OFF, however must test in SAP , all Leds

Hi:
Did You x continuity the Switch? AND working good?.
Normally, if they are in Normal position, the respective Led, must be yo change from Off to No or Vice - Versa.

2) V5 led must be OFF, however must test in SAP , all Leds V16-V12, limit switchs , AND detector x False clamp.
Some of them Is faulty, look for open, loose wires, dirty or faulty.

Blessing

Hi,
Thank you.
I tested all suitches and are ok .
Now I am going to clean boards and control all wires.
According to service manual ,
V5 means : End position at front with false clamp plate and fixomat.
I don't understand about Fixomat can you please tell me about it ?
if I press S10 for forward I see that V19 is on and V23 for S9 is also on.
I checked all suitches are responding to SAP board except V5 for S8 which is always on even when I disconnect S8!

Last edited:
Do youo have operation manual?

However false clamps is Plate going in the Clamp, is inserted, and touch Switch or Sensor, by that reason V5, is going to give you false signal, maybe the limit switch is faulty or sensor, or false clamp is NOT touching very well, the sensor'swtich, look carefully.

If you need more assistance send me WhatsApp; +505 8861 1441 Nicaragua

Blessing

Do youo have operation manual?

However false clamps is Plate going in the Clamp, is inserted, and touch Switch or Sensor, by that reason V5, is going to give you false signal, maybe the limit switch is faulty or sensor, or false clamp is NOT touching very well, the sensor'swtich, look carefully.

If you need more assistance send me WhatsApp; +505 8861 1441 Nicaragua

Blessing
Hi,
I have the service manual for the machine
and you are the one who gave it to me.
I am using it to do diagnostics.
I have tried everything ,I think that the problem is somewhere on the SAP board .

Hi,
I have the service manual for the machine
and you are the one who gave it to me.
I am using it to do diagnostics.
I have tried everything ,I think that the problem is somewhere on the SAP board .

Always give the Versión CPU, that you have+ serial number+ part number of Board.

Blessing

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back