Polar Mohr 76 EM error 69 and english manual

The last Service-Manual from Polar (which is the number 4 and has a red cover) was made in 1982 for the machine generation EMC2. During that time the 76 machine was started as well and built with nine programs. This changed quickly. And the 76 got another power supply unit, a different electrical function for knife change, a different service menu and other electronic boards (for example for more memory = 99 programs). The first information from Polar which includes helpful information’s regarding 76 machines would be the so called “blue book”. This service information was made to help the service engineers. Because the service manual 4 was made too basic for the daily trouble shouting and no more up to date. It includes for example the first and not complete error message list Polar made.
During that time it was helpful. But today this old information’s are relatively out. With all the changings and experience the Service manual 4 and the blue book, just give an extremely ruff over view for 76 machines.
A forum should help fixing machines. A forum should not send people into the desert. This is my opinion (and everybody has one …)

@Ann
If you have a service manual number 5 let me know. In that case you would have more than the factory itself.

Buntpapier

I have an operators manual and spare parts manual not a service manual.

@Ann,

that would be awesome if you have it! I put in a request to Polar-Mohr, and they forwarded it to Heidelberg, who I guess manages the 76 EM now. They want me to call in, but I assume it's only so they can try to hard sell me on a new cutter. My email is: [email protected]

Glad to have been of help.I would have gladly have posted the manuals on this site but unfortunately they were too large.

Those were perfect! Just what we needed. Thank you so much!

Unfortunately, I have now been tasked with tracking down a service manual. The specific request is: How do you square the cutter?

Loosen the top hex bolt, and the two hex lock nuts, one each side. The 2 allen screws are the adjustments. They oppose each other, so by loosing one side and tightening the other, causes the fence to pivot. Use a large carpenter's square to get it real close. For micro adjust testing - cut a 1" stack, then take 1/2 of the cut stack and spin it 180* and jog it and place back on the top of the stack. If the fence is adjusted perfectly you won't be able to tell that you spun the top of the stack at all.

By the way –operating manual is not service-manual.

@ digitalatsigonedotcom
Heidelberg is the official agency for all Products with the brand Polar
I do not believe that Heidelberg tries to sell a new cutter just for a backgauge adjustment. Heidelberg is exponsive if it comes to a service call. With your payment you have to feed the service engineer and his family, the dispatcher and his family, the secretary and her family, the person in the ware house and his family, the managing director and his family ….. Oooh !!!! I forgot all there pats as well.

I now of approximately 10 different operating manuals for 76 machines in five languages. There is machine name plate above the gearbox. I just need the machine type and the machine number (example 76 EM - 5661023) and you get the right documentation for your machine.

Buntpapier

Using a cutter without operating manual is inside the USA officially illegal. This is fuzzy but it makes sense. Without operating manual you have no instruction about the knife change procedure and this is dangerous. Now it is better. Check your mail account.

Waiting for the next question

Buntpapier

polar 76 em shema1.jpgpolar 76 em shema 1-1.jpg

Here is te xplanation
You must enter the data into card

And here is exactly the problem. The two pictures are from the blue book. They may work for machine SD-P and 76 with 9 programs before 1984.

@ikar098
Before you use the program zero you have to know which software-version is in the machine. Because there are four different versions of this service function and not just one.
The next step would be the knowledge, how to get into the program zero.
The last step is how to use the individual parameters. Therefore you need to know what an additional special false clamp is. And by the way, there was no 76 machine with an additional special false clamp.
And now? Perfect!
And at the end a little relay in the keyboard is worn out and the pure person with the broken machine just spend time and money for nothing.
All this does not help in a public forum. This makes everybody just confuse.

Buntpapier

Last edited:
Greetings Everyone! I have been looking for the operators manual .pdf for the Polar MOHR Model 115 EMC-MON.

Do any video's of how to program this machine exist?

Any help at all is greatly appreciated.

My email is [email protected]

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hallo everybody,

I do realise this thread is a bit old now but I hope somebody could help me. I need the English manual for Polar Mohr 76 EM (6061257). I would really appreciate it!

Thanks in advance :)

Hi sir
Good day
I hope you are well
As software+electronic+electrical eng P.E with over 45 years of experience in Graphic Arts equipments
(Now retired) trained by Heidelberg+Polar in Germany, and many other companies, Around the world,
i did know many website links Fake.( they discharge occult software for tracking for steal your private information
as hacker in IT as professional they called Professional Hacker) Be carefully
Maybe i can help you if you send me email.
Please do not hesitate to contact me, by any questions or doubt
Regards and Blessing
[email protected]

Gayle,
Yes I found a manual for my machine. It has a section on how to program as well.
Let me know where should I send it to you :)

Hello We have a Polar 76 em. During a cutting cycle, the blade/clamp will come back up and should stop but the blade drops back down slightly below the clamp, maybe a 1/16 to 1/4 inch. Then we keep getting an error 92. Sometimes we have to turn it off and manually raise the blade back up to position. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Hi sir:

Error 92:
1) Cause:
After safety bolt is activated, the unlocked
position is not acknowledged within 2 seconds

Remedy:
Check safety bolt for mechanical stiffness
in its movement
Check monitor switch S.SB and connections
according to wiring diagram

Blessing
[email protected]

Mobile+WhatsApp:+505 8861 1441

Hello forum,

I have a Polar 76 EM from '91, and I get the error code 29 directly after power on.
Polar does not respond to our request for help, not even to redirect us to Heidelberg..

I have some indications that the problem may be related with the input panel, cause when it is disconected the machine starts, and can even cut in manual mode, of course without any access to the programs or any logical operations.

Does anyone maybe have the list of error codes and a possible remedy for this problem or maybe a direct idea of what would cause the problem for error 29?

Is there also maybe a relevant service manual for this type of machine available? We only have the operator's manual and the spare parts manual, which are of course not helpful in this case. I speak German and English so any of these language versions if existing would be helpful, with German the most preferred variant.

I hope someone sees this message cause the thread is relatively old..
I would be grateful for any help!

Mach. No.: 6261107 (Year 1991)
I can share my email address with anyone that can maybe provide help, just let me know!

Thanks a lot in advance.

Best regards,
Alex Quinn

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back