Polar Pile Turner Question..

Mike Herndon

Just a quick question for the forum here...how much are the Polar Pile Turner's going for used (US$)? Specifically the Polar PW4 ABV? 3-4 years old. Since we're running a lot of 10-12pt nowadays we're looking to add one of these to our shop. We already have a few ez turners and those work pretty good for the thin stock. TIA!

Mike

Last edited:
We just purchased a used no pit Polar Pile turner for 30K. Has jogging/aerating. 2002 model. they dont come up very often for that price. A new Polar is around 80K. Why limit yourself to a Polar, there's many to choose from Automatan, Albo, Woodward.

We just purchased a used no pit Polar Pile turner for 30K. Has jogging/aerating. 2002 model. they dont come up very often for that price. A new Polar is around 80K. Why limit yourself to a Polar, there's many to choose from Automatan, Albo, Woodward.

That's about right from what I've researched, some go for a little bit more but I haven't seen any below 30K. This particular Polar was available locally, like literally right down the street so the company owners asked me to look into it. One of those opportunities you have to take advantage of. Thanks for the responses.

Mike

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back