Poor Britney...not enough paper to print her autobiography

How many sheets of paper does it take to say "I got in to show biz, then, I went crazy"? Two sheets per book?

Why would she waste money on printing her book? Audiobooks and other forms of media could be used. She is very talented. She deserves to tell her story; I will donate all the junk mail I receive every day to recycle stock for her book. Let me know where to send my useless junk mail, to be recycled.
Britney Spears' Songwriting Is Also Highly Underrated.

Why would she waste money on printing her book? Audiobooks and other forms of media could be used. She is very talented. She deserves to tell her story; I will donate all the junk mail I receive every day to recycle stock for her book. Let me know where to send my useless junk mail, to be recycled.
Britney Spears' Songwriting Is Also Highly Underrated.
sarcasm.jpg

This kind of sounds like a cop out, as there are many stocks out there that could be used, yes there are a lot of paper shortages, but there are also other brands that have stock.

I have 4 pallets of A3 90gm - willing to print a 24pp A4 biography single colour throughout and saddle-stitched for cash.

Us being in book manufacturing, I can tell you that paper shortages are for real. It could be that the expected demand for her book may exceed what Simon & Schuster's intended printer is capable of getting with respect to paper.

I know the paper shortage is real, I'm in a whole different aspect of printing then you, using vinyl and I'm having a difficult time getting my usual's and have had to switch a few times, actually became beneficial once with finding a better product for a little less. But my guess it is more to draw up more hype to get more people to buy. But the only people who really know are the ones involved in the project.

Printed books will become like gas powered cars, replaced by electric clean renewable energy. These big mills use fossil fuels, imagine all the fossil fuel it takes to print one book. From start to finish and deliver to be read. How will this energy movement change your business?
Maybe, but what's your point? Books are bad? Your profile name suggests you are involved with print too.

Printed books will become like gas powered cars, replaced by electric clean renewable energy. These big mills use fossil fuels, imagine all the fossil fuel it takes to print one book. From start to finish and deliver to be read. How will this energy movement change your business?
I think that since books survived the Kindle phase then they are here to stay for MANY MANY years. Kindle's used to be a huge item for gifts and such but I don't see the demand for them anymore. I think people want to have a physical book to read. Go to an airport and look at your flight. there are plenty of people still reading paperbacks.

Electronics manufacturing is incredibly dirty. Rare earths have to be mined, toxic chemicals & heavy metals used. Electronics are a nightmare to recycle compared to paper.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back