PrePress Technician in Southern Connecticut

Mike Z

Hello community.
Looking for a job in Southern CT area. I have over 30 years experience in printing, with the last 25 in electronic prepress. My last few positions included pre-flighting, color correction, page assembly, data merge for variable printing, imposition, creating automated workflows using Kodak Prinergy Evo and outputting to digital presses and Creo Platesetters. Programs used include Quark, Indesign, Illustrator, Pitstop, Photoshop and Preps 5. Have also made dot gain correction curves and output to digital proofers, and been responsible for light network administration, troubleshooting and instituting archive and backup procedures. In previous jobs I have worked with Rampage Systems, Fuji and Agfa platesetters and traditional prep for color narrow web flexographic and letterpress label printing. Remote/offsite work would be a possibility.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back