PrePress Technician Job Vancancy at Busy Forward Thinking Company

herbert

Hi All

Inbox me if you are interested in this role...the role would include daily customer contact and you must have workflow/prepress experience...We are based in West Yorkshire UK. You would be working with a Clients services Team, and responsible for servicing certain high profile accounts.

Get in touch

HW

herbert;1864 Inbox me if you are interested in this role...the role would include daily customer contact and you must have workflow/prepress experience...We are based in West Yorkshire UK. You would be working with a Clients services Team said:
Hello

This is naeem writing to you regarding pre press technician job as I have been in pre press field for the last 10 years, having worked at different pre press post enable me to work as a pre press technician. I am confident and experienced with high end pre press workflows such as Kodak prinergy, agfa apoge. I wonder if I can get your contact so we can discuss in better way. My email is [email protected]

Looking forward to your reply.

Naeem Aslam
Pre press tech

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back