Preps 5.3 - I NEED A TRICK !

Bojan_Libra

Hello, I had PDF that have spread pages and I need alone pages (1,2,3) instead I get PDF with spared pages (1-2,2-3,3-4...). In Preps I need alone pages no spread, In that situation I duplicate pages, move trim box on even and odd pages and on that way solve problem, Is any one know better way ?

I would just apply an offset in the run list. You'll have to add each page to the run list twice.

You use Prinergy, right? I use Prinergy Evo, and under Normalize there is an option to split readers' spreads automatically.

Use Acrobat?

Use Acrobat?

I would open in Acrobat and extract pages as single files, I do that all the time with our in-house files so I can replace one page at the last minute instead of whole files, we have no workflow for that, just a simple rip.

ericmadsen u are the man ! It will help me a lot !
I know that somebody use xlm files in preps tu solve this problem but i dont know nothing more
Still open for good sugestions in Preps

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back