Preps 6 and Yosemite

If you can upgrade to version 7.1.4 it is now a dongleless application. If you are using Yosemite this is your only option besides a floating license on a Prinergy server.

There a few issues with Preps and Yosemite. I know that Kodak is aware of them and working on fixes. I just spoke to the product manger last week at the Kodak GUA conference.

Thanks for all the replies. I did not want to give up my dongle because of the desire to run Preps on different machines. We are not a big user of Preps, but we have more than one person that may need to use it. So I went ahead and upgraded to version 7 on a macmini that was not being used. Then when we need to use Preps, we just vnc into that machine. So that is my cheap way to have more then one user. Of course we have to share it, so one person at a time.

I think you can install it on as many machines as you like but it can only be running on one at a time.

Hi Can you help me in these 2 queries: - (i) does workflow v5.1.2.2 work properly with osx 10.10? (ii) can i install preps 7 to work with the current version of workflow?
thanks

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back