Preps - Independent Pages - Rule Ups underneath pages...

Bansheei

Hi there guys,

I am experiencing something extremely strange... and need to know if there is something I am missing...

Just to start, building a straight standard template in preps using 'Create Imposition' then using static marks (lines) for rule ups, (Sheet and Page ruler marks - using a SsiCustomColor) 'is working beautifully'. :)

When I have created a template using Independent pages (due to pages being various sizes on the press sheet) everything looks perfect in template mode. But When I view the template with the pages linked (Signature List) the Rule Up lines seem to be behind the pages instead of infront of them... its very frustrating as i need the rule up (lines) infront of the pages... just like all the other templates I have successfully created. :confused:

Is there something different about using Independent pages that I am missing...

I cant find any Layering order in preps, please see attachments.

And thanks in Advance for any help.

Attachments

• Picture 2.jpg
    Picture 2.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 179
  • Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 196
Case closed, sorry guys!!!
I Found the culprit!
There is a layering order, I found where it is and have fixed this issue.
No problems any more. :)

it was a silly mistake, with me and just learning preps. 'Bring to front' was the answer.:eek:

Attachments

• Bring to Front.jpg
    Bring to Front.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 189

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back