preps to laser printer

smchargue

we are leasing a new konica 6500 laser printer, love it. question, I am trying to set up Preps to print to this printer but am confussed on paper choice lingo, I did find a setting for a common size paper, but we use odd paper sizes and preps has more complex paper names to choose from, I was wondering how to name or choose some paper sizes that we run. For example we run a 11.25 x 17.25 what size is this in Preps? Any help will be great,

Newbe

In Preps, click on Device. There, choose Device Setup, select your device, then Device Configuration. Once there, click on Custom Size. There you can see the sizes, and add new sizes, and name the custom sizes however you wish to call them. I think this should work for your custom paper sizes.

-Sev

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back