preps weirdness is annoying me

mizark

Sometimes when I am in preps there are instances where I cannot use the keyboard. Like I am trying to type in .25 for gutters it won't let me. So I'll freakin' bang my keyboard and still nothing. And then I try to save my work and hit apple S and it doesn't even do that. What is the deal?

this only happens with preps.

I'm gonna guess you are running leopard? I think it is a mac thing, as I have it happen to me sometimes too. I just hit esc and then go back and edit the gutters again and it typically works.

Ron

I'm gonna guess you are running leopard? I think it is a mac thing, as I have it happen to me sometimes too. I just hit esc and then go back and edit the gutters again and it typically works.

Ron
I think that's exactly the problem. Only happens on our Macs running Leopard but I haven't run into it recently.

Mizark, a little patience and understanding around your software and hardware go a long way.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back