Pressero web2print

Akumaownz

Hello people.

I am looking into the Pressero web2print system. From what I have read seems to be quite affordable but from a prepress point of view how good is the templating system?

Is any one out there using them?

Last edited:
I am a current customer for about 2 years now and think it is a pretty good system. The templating/variable is very good. I would put it up with the top of web2print systems. I think it needs to improve itself in the admin area/reporting. Cost is very good compared to the others. We like the ability to have a low cost of ownership instead of outlaying thousands of dollars before a customer is even approached.

We have just started with pressero and it does have a lot of bang for buck but the templating system is very slow each task performed is followed by a long loading screen which is very frustrating... If this could be sped up it would be a lot better.

Thanks guys. At the moment, we are testing Pressero and all you said seems valid: low cost and sometimes slow. Here at the forum I have read about other w2p tools, but don't they all looks like the same to you?
It's important to say that we only need a B2B solution, all the stores for B2C Pressero has are not gonna be used by our company. If there was an even smaller solution, would be great for us.

We are a software developer - several of our customer enjoy using the Pressero storefront for their B2B and B2C customers - we found Greg and his team to be amazingly nimble - they were injecting orders into our PressWise system within 2 hours after we sent them our API documentation. They have an impressive iPad photobook design application.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back