Presstek Facet RIP - need help!

Tattoued

We just had to reinstall our OLD Facet RIP software, and needless to say, having issues with setting up. We DID have a backup, so we got our settings back, but need to set up the hot folders etc. Here's where the problem starts. I can't seem to get the hot folders to show on the Mac computer so that I can drag and drop the files there to go to the RIP. They'll show up, but won't let me drop the files in there. I tried changing the security and sharing settings, but still no luck. Can anyone here help so I don't have to call Presstek and pay $150 an hour for support?

Thanks!

Did you login to windows at all? Newer versions of windows require password to allow access to shared resources. In this case, Mac can see the resources on windows machine but can not access them.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back