Primesetter74 supply cassette direct prob!

Selim Reza

Hi everybody,
We'r using Primesetter74. Now a days on time of start up sometimes it don't shows the cassette on monitor. I remove the cassette and put again then detect it. Some time in the time exposé / running condition it don't find the cassette. Sometime it find the cassette again automatically.
Can anyone help ? It will be highly appreciated.

Selim.

1. Did you try to update the software from GUI, you may read in GUI help how to do.
2. Maybe is not enought good contact between cassette and primesetter, try to clean trrafo on cassette (big circle on bottom on cassette) and circle on primeseter, maybe is not enough electricity to power up cassette. Also check a small red window on cassette and primesetter.
I have that problem beffore and I have must buy a new electronical card in cassette, which is about 1500-1800 euro from heidelberg, now there is no problem, work fine.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back