Prinect Signa Station

printPlant

Hi

i am too much confuse from this abbrivation. please help me in signa.

"ipr/qry" I think "qry = Query" and what is "ipr = ?"

and also exract this "SM_105@-1" I think "Speed Master 105" what is "@-1"

Hi

The ipr means "RecorderProfile" this is a text file made by MetaShooter or Metadimension (direct conection) containing all the Recorder (CTP or CTF) properties, such as material sizes, resolutions, and so on.

Signa station uses it to configure the output.

In default config SM_105@-1 is a standart output to a press SM105.

Regards

Carlos.

I have a problem, i have in stalled signa station 2012, but when i start it it says "'Licence server unavailable. you cannot work without access to the licence server'" can any body help me solve this problem

What does your configuration consist of? We have two Signastations running on Mac - License server running on a tower running Meta. You have too have license server running.

3 words Master Data Storaged

3 words Master Data Storaged

Please can you take me through how to install the program properly, thanks

Ask help from your local Heidelberg . Its the best way to know what software you have there ...

Most don´t know what they have, work with only 30% production from what software was developed for . . .

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back