Prinergy 4 Lost Home

margadri

Hi everybody
Let me just pick your brains for a minute or so.
We just upgraded Prinergy to Prinergy 4.
In Prinergy 3 when importing impositions, the default folder when clicked "use existing Preps jobs" was the folder on the Araxi server, the same job folder with all the Prinergy working files.
Now it only shows the Administrator on my mac
I have to select the folder with the volumes, go tho the Araxi server, look for the job and than click on the wanted folder.
I don't have anymore the "Home" folder like before (only when importing the Preps jobs)
For all the other import everything works fine.
What am I missing?
The Araxi are mounted on my desktop
I know that it is not very clear, but if you ask questions, I will try to answer in better "english"

Re: Prinergy 4 Lost Home

I think I know what you are talking about.
In Prinergy 4 they changed the name of the "Home" button to "Job Folder".
Try clicking on the "Job Folder" button it should be the same thing as the "Home" button in Version 3

Mark

Re: Prinergy 4 Lost Home

Thank you Mark but this is not exactly my problem.
Before Prinergy 4 we used to copy the Preps jobs coming from UpFront into a folder inside the Araxi clients
Now to get the jobs to show I have to go to >administrator, volumes, Araxi, clients job, my job number and Preps folder
Before 4 was just a click and we were inside the Preps folder
It was a default, nobody ever change it

Edited by: Adriano on Jul 10, 2008 6:24 PM

Edited by: Adriano on Jul 11, 2008 3:05 AM

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back