Prinergy 5.2 with RBA Move Original

csawatzki

Ok, I am new to RBA and could use some help. I am having to put a PDF into Prinergy to present it to the client via InSite. Once this is approved, I need to automatically move the ORIGINAL (not the refined PDF) into another folder within the Job. The directory I need to move it to will always have the same name within that job folder structure. Help.

The folder you are moving to will be a variable so the destination will need to be something like %job%/WebDownloads/PDF

You may want to look at joining the gua forums, they have an rba exchange area and sometimes you can read how other do things and they will help you along the way.

GUA Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Add a "copy or move files" action after you've created your job. Select the input files from the Trigger event and then move the files to the job folder you want it to. Set the destination directory to your path:

%triggerEvent.Job.HomePath%\UserDefinedFolders\MyDirectory\ ect ect.

If the directory is outside the job home folder then the volume will have to be made available to the Prinergy file sharing on the admin console. You can then locate the path using the event dialog box.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back