Print Manager Looking for work.

rodrigo

I am posting this in hopes that someone in the industry will come across it and want to hire me.

As production manager for both Triad Communication and AAMP, I have a proven track record of managing printing projects and mail initiatives, as well as ensuring that all projects are executed on time and under budget. In addition to this, I would bring 10 years of relevant experience to the production manager position at your company.

My excellent multitasking skills have allowed me to perform my managerial duties efficiently, while my extensive hands-on experiences in most traditional, as well as, innovative production processes give me a wide base of knowledge in the field. I posses excellent leadership skills and utilize goal-oriented management techniques. My ability to lead by example and invoke a can-do attitude has empowered subordinate teams to exceed internal printing production standards, as well as client expectations.

Below is my Resume and contact information for your consideration.

Rodrigo

Skills

• Experienced managing various sized teams from five to forty employees
• Ability to improve existing processes and create standards
• Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, QuarkXPress, XMPie, Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
• Experienced in inventory management database design, implementation and management
• In-depth knowledge of PC and Mac platforms and Intermediate Networking administration skills
• Detailed knowledge of USPS bulk mail regulations

Professional Experience

September 2009 – May 2010
American Automated Mailing & Printing.
Print Services Manager
• Managed print shop workflow
• Responsible for order processing, material ordering, product manufacture scheduling and product delivery
• Managed printing, bindery and delivery personnel
• Conducted preflight, proofing and file preparation for prepress output
• Developed and implemented new workflows to increase productivity and efficiency

July 2008 – December 2008
ABC Imaging, INC.
District Manager, Facilities Management Division
• Managed multiple print shop locations
• Coordinated logistical support for installation of new print centers
• Managed helpdesk, color specialty and facility management support personnel
• Performed recruitment, training and personnel performance reviews
• Created installation time standards eliminating inefficiencies

April 2007 – July 2008
Triad Communication
Director, Fulfillment Operations
• Developed and implemented vendor inventory audit procedures from ground up
• Instituted order fulfillment reporting systems
• Improved productivity of fulfillment center by restructuring staff roles and production lines
• Managed recruitment, hiring, training personnel
• Conducted performance reviews, mitigations, disciplinary actions, terminations and down-sizing processes

April 2003 – November 2006
Allegra Print and Imaging
Team Lead, Bindery & Mailing Services
• Managed three departments: bindery, mailing and delivery
• Brought outsourced processes in house to provide faster turn-around time and higher profits
• Developed quality control procedures that reduced rework leading to substantial cost savings
• Worked as a liaison between pre-press, press and production department to coordinate production workflow
• Created a mailing services department, which added an additional revenue stream for the company and services for clients
• Implemented the use of Variable Data Printing, a new service offering customized printing to customers

[email protected] - 703.628.8329

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back