Print World 2012 Trade Show and Conference in Toronto, Canada.

Such a informational news must be shared with all.The best benefit is the information which we can get from such a sources to keep our knowledge updated.

Print World 2012 Trade Show and Conference in Toronto, Canada was a great event. Just a month after GraphExpo, and a few month after Drupa, I expected to see less US based visitors. Instead, I saw a good mix of both Canadian and US based attendees.

The seminars were well attended, and Frank Romano as usual pulled in early risers into his talk. While in GraphExpo, I noticed there was a heavy presence by exhibitors on Software side, the Toronto show had more trade printers present.

Overall, speaking to both visitors and exhibitors, it was the money well spent.

Hi, Print World 2012 Trade Show was a great event. "Power2Sme" an Indian company powering the SME's sent their team for the close view of the event and definitely, we got so much from there.

Buy Inks At Lowest Prices

Buy Inks At Lowest Prices

hi,
can anyone tell me something about Sheet fed offset Inks???? What for it is used actually????

By:
power2sme

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back