Printing Blankets for ManRoland 700, 900

Hello cementary, why are you making this - Hardwork for yourself????

just choose a Compressible Blanket from a leading manufacturer!

Regards, Alois

Alois, my dear friend!
Where have you saw Hardwork? Pushing keys (on keyboard) is not a work at all!

Compressible it is, right. But what about surface? Cast, buffed, ground, microground?
What about feeding characteristics?
What about Roughness, if you know what i mean 😉

Talk to your ink supplier they could also be a supplier of pressroom consumables and you could probably get a better deal as you are using their ink.

Last edited:
Talk to your ink supplier they could also be a supplier of pressroom consumables and you could probably get a better deal as you are using their ink.
We've got one supplier for nearly all pressroom consumables. Inks, blankets, washes, fs etc.
Unfortunately when we ask them for recommendations, all they can answer are some screenshots from blanket-producer website with google translated properties.
That's why I'd like to hear from printers who work on these presses

Don't take the decision too seriously (don't make work for yourself). Any major manufacturer's compressible buffed blanket will do best.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back